Category:Broadcast,Digital Asset Management,Digital Media
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily download of assets (Key Art, Web & Social elements, Promo, Interstitial and Programing) from our broadcast partners and organizes files on servers
- Ensure requested deliverables are received, follow up on any missing elements and provide update for team
- Share assets with Creative, Marketing and TV planning teams and updates SP with status of promo masters
- Attends monthly US partnership and programming/marketing highlights meetings with PM
- Archives footage and masters on an ongoing basis.
- Stays in contact with US affiliates to determine what assets will be available and when, reposts back to Production Manager, and Creative Team
- Must be familiar with both MAC and PC, Digital Asset Management, and know the difference between different media file formats.