Media Services Coordinator (Broadcast Production)Category:Broadcast,Digital Asset Management,Digital Media
MEDIA SERVICES COORDINATOR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Checking large schedules.
- Building master schedules with paired down data.
- Coordination of DV writing to DV writing team.
- Delivery of digital assets to DV writing team.
- Spot checking DV files to ensure the presence of DV prior to delivery.
- Working with media services and other members of the Accessibility Services team to determine when media assets will arrive if assets are running behind.
- Escalating workflow from offline to Live DV in situations where offline is no longer viable and content is airing same day.
- Someone super organized and highly detail-oriented.
- Someone who isn’t overwhelmed by modern technology
- Someone familiar with digital formats is an asset.
- Someone familiar with scheduling and working from schedules and pairing down data and presenting and sorting data in excel is an asset.
- Someone familiar with the fast-paced nature of news and TV where same-day deadlines are part of the daily routine.