Category:Adobe AEM,Adobe Developers,AEM Developers,Developers,Tech Jobs,TechNews
(Toronto, Montreal Locations)
ADOBE AEM SOLUTION ARCHITECTS
Architects must have:
- Advanced project management skills.
- Strong project estimating, planning, and tracking skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with End Users and Management
- Lead the analysis, design, and development of new Digital Services;
- Mentor developers, applying best practices and standards for Adobe Experience Manager
- Participate in the upkeep, maintenance and improvement of existing Systems;
- Provide accurate estimates based on business requirements;
- Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every tasks;
- Collaborate across development and infrastructure teams to find innovative solutions and deliver value;
- Recognize the potential reuse of existing systems in the broader system environment.
- Visualize and share systems composed of multiple components as well as the interactions and dependencies between them
- Subdivide a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Communicate and ensure comprehension of these concepts to developers.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 10 years of experience in java development;
- 5 years of experience with a CMS framework;
- 5 years of experience with Relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB or other);
- 5 years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture (APIs and SDKs)
- 5 years of experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- 5 years of experience with Jenkins, Maven, Git, Tomcat; 2 years of experience with Docker, Vagrant, Consul, Eureka, Rancher
- A candidate with 5+ years of experience with the following technologies/concepts (Java, Apache, Maven)
- JCR (Apache JackRabbit Oak), strong with file system storage/tree storage concepts
- Proven ability to translate requirements into object oriented hierarchies applying inheritance, encapsulation, etc.
- Apache Sling or comparable experience in handling HTTP request to resource mapping – Sling annotations and appropriate usage are critical
- Experience with Java project modularization utilizing OSGi
- Experience in OOP and design patterns;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (CouchDB, MongoDB)
- Autonomy and an ability to learn are critical to being part of the team;
- Gifted thinker who is extremely resourceful, pays attention to detail and is proactive;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and a good sense of humour;
- Team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities;
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple projects/accountabilities
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with high volume data processing
- Knowledge of major North American Sports and basic comprehension of related rules and regulations.