Software Developer (AEM)Category:Adobe AEM,Adobe Developers,AEM Developers,Developers,Tech Jobs,TechNews
(Toronto, Montreal Locations)
ADOBE AEM – CQ DEVELOPERS
Developers must have:
- Sound knowledge in use of specific development tools and development languages.
- Advanced knowledge of the systems environment in which the system is being developed and/or targeted for implementation.
- Technical coaching and leadership skills.
- Basic ability in systems analysis and design.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and development of new Digital Services;
- Participate in the upkeep, maintenance and improvement of existing Systems;
- Provide accurate estimates based on business requirements;
- Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every tasks;
- Work with the development and infrastructure team to find innovative solutions and deliver value;
- Limit and standardize technology choices available during development.
- Recognize the potential reuse of existing systems in the broader system environment.
- Having knowledge of other applications in the organization and the interactions and dependencies between them.
- Subdivide a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Communicate and ensure comprehension of these concepts to developers.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 10 years of experience in java development;
- 5 years of experience with a CMS framework;
- 5 years of experience with Relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB or other);
- 5 years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture (APIs and SDKs)
- 5 years of experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- 5 years of experience with Jenkins, Maven, Git, Tomcat;
- 2 years of experience with Docker, Vagrant, Consul, Eureka, Rancher
- JCR (Apache JackRabbit Oak), strong with file system storage/tree storage concepts
- Apache Sling or comparable experience in handling HTTP request to resource mapping – Sling annotations and appropriate usage are critical
- OSGi is nice to have
- Experience in OOP and design patterns;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (CouchDB, MongoDB)
- Autonomy and an ability to learn are critical to being part of the team;
- Gifted thinker who is extremely resourceful, pays attention to detail and is proactive;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and a good sense of humour;
- Team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities;
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple projects/accountabilities
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with high volume data processing
- Knowledge of major North American Sports and basic comprehension of related rules and regulations.