Category:Broadcast,Digital Asset Management,Digital Media
MEDIA ASSET COORDINATOR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Checking large schedules.
- Building master schedules with paired down data.
- Coordination of DV writing to DV writing team.
- Delivery of digital assets to DV writing team.
- Spot checking DV files to ensure presence of DV prior to delivery.
- Working with media services and other members of the Accessibility Services team to determine when media assets will arrive if assets are running behind.
- Escalating workflow from offline to Live DV in situations where offline is no longer viable and content is airing same day.
- Someone super organized and highly detail-oriented.
- Someone who isn’t overwhelmed by modern technology or work-from-home technology to connect into a network here from their home (with instructions provided)
- Someone familiar with digital formats is an asset.
- Someone familiar with scheduling and working from schedules and pairing down data and presenting and sorting data in excel is an asset.
- Someone familiar with the fast-paced nature of news and TV where same-day deadlines are part of the daily routine.
- Someone who can work independently, from home via virtual private network connection and be productive and connected and available for calls and emails.
- Someone who can also come into the office perhaps once every couple months for team-building, or conference meetings.